The Rehabilitation Center: Therapeutic Solutions for Children and Adults has been serving individuals and families in the North Texas and Southern Oklahoma communities since 1950. In 1960 the Center built a treatment facility at its present location on Hillcrest next to Wilson N. Jones Hospital. The Center continues to meet the needs of the community through services including occupational, physical and speech therapies, a sensory integration clinic, and an array of support and adjunct services.
The land for the building was given to the Center by Wilson N. Jones Hospital and at no time was there any indebtedness on the building. The construction was paid for through donations from individuals and organizations.
The Center was able to add a speech and hearing clinic in 1966. Services were enhanced with the addition of the Aquatic Center on Texoma Parkway in 1990 with renovations undertaken in 2006.
The Hillcrest location underwent major renovation and expansion in 1998.
Meet The Team!
Dr. Colleen Grafa
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
James is a graduate of the Concord Career Physical Therapist Program.